Monday, January 18, 2010

Little Life Lessons

You know that silly game cube runner? Well I discovered something about it today. Take all the risk you can in life, but make sure the path you take has a back up plan or else you'll crash! Are you wondering how I could compare this to cube runner, well here's how I did it. In cube runner you have to slip through all these little cracks between the blocks, sometimes the blocks let you slip through the little cracks, but you don't always know whats on the other side that may cause you to crash. Very strange of me to compare a simple little game that will never matter in my life to reality, but I did and that over all is a miracle. I guess they're right what they say, "out of boredom comes great things" well I would rather do something then be bored all day.
Life is grand!

The quote for the day is "Once I decide to do something, I can't have people telling me I can't. If there's a roadblock, you jump over it, walk around it, crawl under it. " Kitty Kelley
Take a ponder at what that means!

Love always
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment