Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Acting inspires the soul

Today was the first day of the new term. You know when you're in 6th grade and you feel like you're on top of the world, and then you get to 7th and you feel like someone just stole your trophy? When you get to eighth grade you have a feeling of confidence that everything is going to be alright? That's how it's like for me to start a new term. Let me explain, on the first day of school you are usually shy and only want to be with you're friends that are in that class with you. Then you realize that you actually like the class so you become more open and you feel like you're content and going to become a teacher for that class someday. Then the term changes and you're all depressed because you have to leave your beloved class, so you go to your new one and towards the end of the explanation of the rules, you feel like everything is going to be alright!

My favorite feeling in the whole is the temperature registering on my skin. I love it when its barely cold and you go outside the cool wind barely kisses your skin it just gives me the chills about how much I wish I could have that feeling all day. The same thing with the summer, when the heat barely brushes against you it makes me feel happy! I love the weather! Thank goodness for Utah's four seasons!

Yesterday was Marting Luther King Junior. day and you should all feel cheated for not getting a quote from him, well I don't want to hear any complaints so here's one from from him today "A lie cannot live." -Martin Luther Kind Junior I love this one because it explains my blog perfectly, I promise you one thing! I will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth, or something like that!



Onward
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment