Sunday, January 17, 2010

Amazing How Life goes...

Today was crazy! This has positively nothing to do with cooking, even though I did make my self a delicious salad! I'm pretty sure that I'm allowed to post whatever I want on this blog because Its a free country. Today I figured out that life is not what I thought it was! Life is not all fun and games, life is actually serious! On the bright side I did not have to figure this out the hard way! Julie Powell was right, blogging does take your mind off life. I don't know how to explain it, but when I'm blogging it feels like I'm in a parallel world where everything is okay and nothing bad can ever happen to me.
I discovered that I need to add another thing to my list of things to do before I start cooking this summer

Seventh: After I buy Julia's cook book I need to find recipe's that I'm interested in cooking.

That's about it. I picked up my amazing Uncle Luke up from the airport today! That was a treat!

Here's a quote from my favorite person in history.
"Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathy with despised and persecuted ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences."
Susan B. Anthony
I love Susan B. Anthony and everything she stood for. I'm glad for her sacrifices that I'm able to be able to blog, go to school, and have the same privileges as men thanks to her!



Love
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment